Twinings of London Chai Tea
|Tea Variety||Caffeinated Flavored Black Tea|
|Item Type||Single Serve K-Cup|
- Twinings of London Chai Tea fine black tea is perfectly balanced with it’s sweet and savory spices
- Black tea with the sweet and savory spice flavors of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger
- Certified Orthodox Union Kosher
- INGREDIENTS: Black Tea, Natural Chai, Cinnamon and Ginger Flavors with Other Natural Flavors, Cardamom, Clove
- Use with Keurig Brewer Machines or any Compatible Brewer Machines
The Twining family is from Gloucestershire, where they were fulling and weaving millers. Although they had strong ties to the county for many centuries, the recession forced the family to move to London in 1684.
The passion for tea has not diminished over 300 years. Thomas’s tea shop still sells tea and we continue to work hard to offer new tea blends for tea lovers. We now have more than 500 varieties of tea and our teas can be found all over the globe. Each week, our expert blenders taste over 3,000 cups of tea. You can rest assured that the next cup of tea you drink will taste just as good as the last one.
Why do we love Twinings so much ?
Twinings are the reason we have tea that we love. They are amazing and have shown the world all there is about tea quality. So, Ten generations of Twinings family members have been present to witness it all, from the creation and distribution of our English Breakfast blend to the Red Cross’s food parcels. Stephen Twining is still employed at Twinings Headquarters and is an integral part of making sure everything runs smoothly, spreading Thomas’s message around the world, and helping to keep Thomas’s promise.
Although it would be great for us and our customers to have all 50+ of our blends available on shelves, ultimately it is up to the retailer to decide which blend they wish to sell. Here’s a quick and easy way for you to locate our products in your local retail store.
There are no reviews yet.